If I could go back and talk to my younger self, I prob wouldn’t give a big drawn out speech. I think I would just share nuggets of wisdom. In my mind it would read like David Letterman’s top ten list, however my list is in no particular order…lol
1. Avoid the guy from Philly that you will meet in Orlando…lol
2. Try to cultivate patience now, because it sucks to have to work on it at thirty
3. Remember that rejection is God’s protection
4. Letting go is necessary to allow the space for the right thing or person to enter.
5. You don’t have to be perfect; in fact, you will never be so don’t beat yourself up about it.
6. Believe in yourself.
7. Trust what fate has in store
8. Everything that is for you WILL be for you
9. Go with your gut; if it tells you not to do something, don’t.
10. Love yourself and if people don’t love the “you” you are, then they can “get to steppin”